Have you ever watched thsose people gliding acoss ponds, lakes, rivers and ocean bays on stand-up paddle boards (SUPs) and wondered if you should try it...
Now members at RSYS can give it a go.
As a result of an Intermediate Committee intiative , the General Committee lent its support to the purchase of 4 brand new stand-up paddle boards (2 x 10' and 2 x 11') for use by members and their guests.
With its roots in the Hawaii surf culture stand-up paddleboarding has morphed into an all-purpose water sport. Perfectly suited for Sydney Harbour, the RSYS paddle boards will let members and their guests explore and view the spectacular harbour from a new perspective.
**Please note that if a day is partially reserved there still may be boards available at different times.**Please check the hourly times below for what is available.***
• available between sunrise and sunset
• can be booked online in half hour increments up to max 3 hours
• launch from the youth pontoon or inner pond (please refer to usage policy)
• SUP and paddle to be washed in fresh water and placed back in the allocated rack after use
• ALL members and guests must wear a life jacket (PFD) and stay within the designated areas (please refer to usage policy)
Bookings are via the Rev Sport site.
CLICK HERE and then click the member login in the top right corner