Have you ever watched thsose people gliding acoss ponds, lakes, rivers and ocean bays on stand-up paddle boards (SUPs) and wondered if you should try it...
Now members at RSYS can give it a go.
As a result of an Intermediate Committee intiative , the General Committee lent its support to the purchase of 4 brand new stand-up paddle boards (2 x 10' and 2 x 11') for use by members and their guests.
With its roots in the Hawaii surf culture stand-up paddleboarding has morphed into an all-purpose water sport. Perfectly suited for Sydney Harbour, the RSYS paddle boards will let members and their guests explore and view the spectacular harbour from a new perspective.
**Please note that if a day is partially reserved there still may be boards available at different times.**Please check the hourly times below for what is available.***
• available between sunrise and sunset
• can be booked online in half hour increments up to max 3 hours
• launch from the youth pontoon or inner pond (please refer to usage policy)
• SUP and paddle to be washed in fresh water and placed back in the allocated rack after use
• ALL members and guests must wear a life jacket (PFD) and stay within the designated areas (please refer to usage policy)